Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation Plans

The Real Estate business is going ok.   June was a pretty slow month but July has proved to be more fruitful.  Overall, I'm doing better than some, and worse than others.  I'd say, for my first year, I did pretty good.

Mark and I are taking our summer vacation in August.  We're leaving Aug 14th for an Alaskan cruise.  We'll fly up to Seattle and spend a day there before we set sail.  We'll be cruising for 7 nights.  We'll spend another day in Seattle when we return and then we fly home.

We haven't chosen any of our tours for the cruise.  The only thing I really want to do is go whale watching. The rest of the time i'll be content to lay around and look at the scenery and read.  It's been pretty hectic having two jobs for the past year, and even though I don't show it alot, I do get pretty stressed. (if only people would do what they say they are going to do, my life would be so much easier!)

Other than that, not much has been happening at the Ingram-Boarnet household.  I like the status quo.  No drama!  Ok, there was a tiny bit of drama.   I bought a new high-def camcorder for our cruise (without asking Mark first) and he threw a fit.  Luckily for me, it was a short fit.  He obviously still doesn't understand my desire for new gadgets.  He's happy with a library book and a quiet living room.  I need electronics to keep me pacified.  =)

I'll check in later.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I enjoyed the new posts. Keep em coming.

What? No mention of the wonderful time you had with the California Boarnet's? And no pictures? :)

Why is your last vegas post titled a rainy day? Did it rain there?