Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's good to have a hobby.



Back in the old days (high school), mom and dad bought me a nice 35mm camera, which subsequently was stolen when I was about 22 or so. I've always loved photography. You can probably tell because I'm always the one with the camera at family events.

I figure it's a good idea to have a hobby, other than watching Judge Judy. Camera's have changed alot since my last nice one. Now they're all digital. I remember when I had to develop my own film and print the pictures in a dark room. Now it's all on computer. Anyways, I'm giving myself little projects. Right now I'm doing flowers (mainly because they're easy and they don't move around alot). Of course, I always take pictures of the dogs. If Mark and I were to disappear today, the person who sorted through our stuff would think we have some strange obsession with dogs.



No comments: