Monday, July 2, 2007

July 2nd

Happy July everyone. Time has been flying by!

I am taking my Real Estate exam tomorrow. Wish me luck. Mark took the GRE last saturday and he said he did pretty good. It's scored similar to the SAT (from back in highschool) except there is an essay portion. Is there an essay portion to the SAT now??

We are baby sitting Blue this week while Jack and Jody are on vacation in Cozumel. So far he's getting along with the kids pretty good. He and Jake like to rough-house a little more than I'm comfortable with since jake is so small, but he seems to be enjoying himself. Blue is obviously accustomed to waking up early with Jack because this morning he started barking/crying at about 5:45. Lets hope he gets over that REALLY quickly.

I took this week off for my vacation time and Mark is taking off Wednesday through Monday. We're going to my company 4th of July party, and on Thursday we are getting a couples-massage. OOOoooohh AAAahhhhhh! We might take a day trip on Friday or Saturday depending on the weather.

I'll let you know tomorrow how the exam went. Hopefully I will have good news!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea--I forgot to mention that early am part--sorry.

Jack

Nicole said...

where are you going to get a couples massage?

and darren loves the early am. comment

Trent & Mark said...

We got our couples massage at this spa called Spa D'sante. It opened up a few months ago. It's affiliated with one of the local massage schools and the prices are excellent. An hour massage was $35 each and we left a $10 tip. On that cruise we paid $99 each.