Friday, March 14, 2008

Vacation Plans

Mark and I are taking an Alaska cruise this summer.  We depart from Seattle and we'll be out for 7 nights.  We plan to spend the night before and after in Seattle so we can see some of the sights.

We are also taking a long weekend trip to Hope Arkansas to visit Mark's dad.  We're making that trip in late April.  I've never met him before and it's been 8 years since Mark's seen him, so it should be quite a trip.

On another note, my old HP laptop starting giving me trouble so I replaced it with a MacBook.  Do any of our readers have a mac, and if so, are there any cool apps you could recommend that I download.

Have a good one!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I don't have a mac, so no help there.

The cruise sounds great! I took an alaskan cruise with my mom and dad when I was in college and it was awesome. We'd love to take one with the kids, but we have too many other trips planned right now. We are going on a mini 4 day cruise April 7th-11th, just to Mexico, for a little get away (with the kids.)

what cruise line are you going on?

When is it?

The other trip sounds good too.

Any time you want to come here, you're more than welcome (hint hint) but I know you'll be coming in just one more year so that's soon enough.