Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I bought myself a new toy this week.  A Pressure Washer.   Yippeee.   I've already cleaned my sidewalk, driveway, curb, back patio, patio table and chairs, patio swing, lawn mower, and BBQ grill.  

It's truly amazing how filthy something can be, and you never notice it until it's sparkling clean.  Our grill looks brand new and all the patio furniture looks fresh from the store.  I didn't even get the fancy expensive pressure washer.  I got the $159 electric model from Walmart.  Some of the ones at Lowes are as much as $500.  They are gas powered and would probably slice my sidewalk in half.   If you get one, be warned that you will get wet and filthy while using it.  Actually only my legs from the knee down got wet and filthy.  


BONUS POST

Today we has lunch at this great cajun place on Austin Highway called Padnas.  We've been a few times and it's always awesome.   Their shrimp poorboy is fantastic.

Then we went to the library where we checked out a few new books.  Weee.. our life is so exciting.

(Mark in line at the downtown libray)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

lunch and the library sounds fun to me!

Hey, can I use the pressure washer on the kids and Midnight?? :)