Monday, March 5, 2007

Jealous?

The only real reason for this blog posting is to make all of the women (and men too, I guess)who read this jealous. My boss, Petra, has this incredible boyfriend named Paul. He's a really nice guy who owns a few McDonald's locations. Last week he brought her these roses. From what I understand, you have to special order these roses from Ecuador 3 months in advance. When they arrived, the stems were 6 feet tall and the actual flowers were as big as my fist and they weren't even open yet. The florist next door to the salon takes them every 2 days and cuts the stems down to keep them fresh. SO, tell your husbands that you want some of these next valentines day. I have NO idea how much they cost but I'm pretty sure I can't afford them.




1 comment:

Barbara said...

Those look very special, but she seems like a special girl!