Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 11th Update

Hi Everyone. We don't have much to report. We had a good weekend. This morning I worked in the yard. I had to cut back the rose bushes and the Esperanza's. I mowed the grass but it started raining before I could do the edging and weed-eating. Its supposed to rain for the next few days so I guess I will get a reprieve from yard work.

Our next door neighbors are doing alot of construction on their house and it's going really quickly. They are adding a second story on to their house and it's amazing how they got it framed up and got the roof on in 2 days. The rain should keep their hammers and saws quiet for a while (hopefully). Actually, they don't make much noise. Most of the noise comes from Daisy barking at the construction workers.

The salon is doing really well. I had a slow stretch the first 2 weeks of February, but so far March has been much busier.

There isn't much else do say so I'll sign off for tonight. Battlestar Galactica is about to start so I'd better get comfortable. For those of you who dont watch it, it's on SciFi channel Sundays at 9pm. It's a really good show.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Glad things are going wel! Did you get all my updates and emails? You never reply! :)