Sunday, October 14, 2007

????? 20 YEARS ??????

(Trent Boarnet)
This weekend was my 20th high school reunion. On Friday night there was a tailgate party and then we went to the football game. I had a surprisingly good time. My best guy friend from high school (John Trolligner) was there so that made it even better. Previously we had decided we were not going to the Saturday night dinner thing, but when I heard my best girly friends were in town, I couldn't resist.
We had a really nice time. Mark finally got to put some faces with the names he's been hearing about for all these years. Overall, we had a great time.





This is Alan Matney and his wife with us. We grew up together in New Braunfels.











This was my group in highschool. Tracy Floriani, Me, Jodi Sparks (Lowther) and Jason Conners. We were the people your mother warned you about.











Me with Susan Boise. We have known each other forever because in Home Room, and then in Advisory Class, we always sat next to each other. Suzanna Bock was also there but we didn't get a picture together. I sat next to these 2 ladies for my entire childhood.








Here is John Trollinger with Jeanie T. I call her Jeannie T because I'm not sure how to spell her last name.













Here is Jodi with Leigh Ann. I hope I spelled your name right.

No comments: