Saturday, October 27, 2007

Everybody Hora !!

This weekend is my 2nd cousin, Nicole Cohen's Bat Mitzvah. I didn't take a camera, but I did snap a few priceless pics with my blackberry.



This is my 91 year old grandmother, Meme, dancing to We Are Family.














Here's my mom looking psychotic doing the YMCA. I guess it's standard practice now to pass out silly plastic hats at Bat Mitzvah's.












Jack, Jody, and Mark watch the festivities.











I haven't been to a Bat Mitzvah since my sister's in 1979 and let me tell you;
Things have changed drastically.

I've heard urban legends about Bar and Bat Mitzvah's in NYC and Los Angeles costing $100k up to a million dollars. Luckily my cousin Jerry has more sense than to go overboard. Nicole's Bat Mitzvah was lovely and she was very poised and confident. Mark and I were very impressed.

No comments: