Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy October

Hello World. It's time for another long awaited post.

I had my first closing about a week and a half ago. Yay Me! I finally got a pay check. I have my first listing on the market right now and I hope to have more soon.

We decided that having one car for two grown adults was not working out, SO, we bought a new used car. We got a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport. It's in excellent shape and our mechanic ok'd it, so we bought it. Here's a picture... Imagine this car, only dark blue, and without mountains behind it. Other than that, it's identical.














This weekend is my 20th highschool reunion. Mark and I are going to a tailgate party and then to the football game tomorrow night.

We also have the Blessing Of The Animals this Sunday at the temple. We always love that. We'll have pictures to show you soon.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Bat Mitzvah in a few weeks.

No comments: