Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Doggy Snack Time - Feb 19th 2007

Hi Everyone. Not much has been happening around here except being sick. Mark's cold has finally gone away. Mine started last Wednesday with a soar throat which then escalated into couching and sneezing. Then I felt better on Saturday so I went back to work. Then Sunday I felt all achey and stuff again. Monday I felt REALLY bad again so I'm going to the doctor this morning to make sure im not getting an upper respiratory infection or something. I was running a low grade fever yesterday so I just would rather be safe than sorry.

I've added some cute video of the doggies.



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Very cute! Midnight is in the office with me and he looked up from his nap at the sound of the video in our otherwise very quiet off and day (the weekdays are so quiet around here when the kids are gone, unlike the weekends when there is a hubbub of activity and usually extra kids playing, etc.)

So we watched it togeher and I told him all about his doggie cousins.