Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day (sorry about it being a day late)

We had an uneventful Valentines Day at the house. Mark is getting over a cold, while mine is just getting started. I took the day off work because I have a sore throat and a cough.

Here is a picture of the chocolate covered strawberries we gave to the clients at the salon



This is a candy basket I brought for all the girls at the salon. I love derailing their diet plans..haha


I have photographic proof that some men in Texas are completely insane. If the old saying is true that men with large trucks are compensating for "shortcomings" elsewhere, then the guy who owns this truck probably gets laughed at by LOTS of women when he's naked.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

The strawberries look good! Did I mention that I love the new look of the blog?