Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Night

This weekend the weather was beautiful. Today Mark and I were out in the backyard for a while just hanging out with the dogs. Now we're sitting down to watch the Academy Awards and the dogs are very excited and anxious about who will win for best actor, actress and best picture. Jake is especially excited as you can see from the pictures below


I hope Helen Mirren wins !!!


we are SOOO cute together!!!
Jennifer Hudson Rules!
MAYBE I'LL BE A MOVIE STAR ONE DAY!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Very cute pictures. We didn't watch the Academy Awards - was it good? We did watch the Grease auditions -- we've been hooked on those every sun night on NBC.

Hey, did I miss something? When did you get the tattoo on your arm?

Trent & Mark said...

I've had the tattoo for about 4 years or so.

Barbara said...

wow, guess I don't see you with your shirt off often! It's cool.