Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy Weather

I know I need to post a picture of Mark and the new truck but I haven't gotten around to it. I promise to do that as soon as the weather clears up..

Speaking if the weather, It's a nasty day in San Antonio. It is now 12 noon on Tuesday and it's 29 degrees and icy outside. All my clients canceled today so Petra called me and told me to stay home. Unfortunately it's not supposed to be any better tomorrow. We'll see how things go.

Mark mentioned to me a few weeks ago that he would like to go fishing sometime. As of this minute we have not actually put a hook in the water in the hopes of catching something but we HAVE been to the Bass Pro Shop and we are probably the best equipped fishermen in Bexar county. We have very nice rods and reels, a well stocked tackle box, and books for beginner fishermen. Hopefully as soon as the weather clears up we will make our first outing. Several of the local lakes and rivers were recently stocked with trout. The bass fishing is also supposed to be good around here also.






Here is a picture of the dogs with their winter coats on.













A pile of sleeping dogs.



















Ice on the bushes outside the kitchen.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow... that is really cold! It's been cold here, too. In the 50's and 60's, which is cold for Calif. But that's certainly not 29!

Fishing sounds fun. Not something we've ever done either.

Did the doggie hats fit? The cold weather would be perfect for them to wear them.

Love, Barbara