Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Let me back up.....

Before I post pictures from the holidays, let me describe what events transpired.

Both of my brothers came to New Braunfels for the holidays. My older brother, Marlon, lives in Irvine California with his wife Barbara and and his three children, Harrison, and twins Michela and Jacob. My younger brother Darren came with his wife Nicole and children Ian, Alex and Daniel from Houston.

My sister Jody lives here in SA with her husband Jack and their dog Blue.

My parents live in New Braunfels, and my grandmother, Meme, lives a few houses down from them.

----------------------------------------------

On Christmas Day Mark and I went to Mark's sister Betty's house for lunch with her fiance James. We had a very nice time.















Here is Jody and Darren with Baby Daniel

No comments: