Tuesday, January 2, 2007

On the first day God created Heaven and Earth.... and a new blog... like the world needs another one....

Hi everyone.

I (Trent) saw the California Boarnet's today at the salon. They all came in for their annual San Antonio haircuts. It's always nice when they come by for a visit.

Mark has been pitiful for the last two days. He threw his back out again but this time doesn't seem to be as bad as the last. He's trying to lay down on a heating pad as often as possible. He's not sure how he hurt it this time but I have a feeling it was from twisting when he took off his new cowboy boots.

Speaking of cowboy boots, Mark is going to sign us up for horseback riding lessons. We found a place just north of the airport that seems ok. I'm not sure what qualifications to look for in a horseback riding school but I guess he does. I have always wanted to try to ride a horse and I guess my time has come. Mark also mentioned wanting to buy a truck but I think that was just a passing thought.

Mark has purchased tickets for us to see Willie Nelson at the San Antonio Stock Show And Rodeo. We wanted to go to the big finale night with Jack and Jody but Mark said we wouldn't be sitting by them so I didn't think that sounded like very much fun. I think Willie sounds fun.

As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will be posting pictures from the holidays.

No comments: